Stryd Podcast: Optimizing your treadmill training with running power
Welcome to another episode of the Stryd Power Podcast!
First, thank you to Coach Steve Palladino for this episode's content.
This episode focuses on how to optimize your treadmill training with Stryd and running power.
For this episode we're going to look at:
- Why it is important to consider the "portability" of your Critical Power
- How to find out your treadmill Critical Power based on your environmental conditions
- How heat and humidity impact your running ability
- How to figure out your treadmill Critical Power from an outdoor Critical Power test
- The difference between running on a motorized versus self-powered treadmill
- How the treadmill incline impacts your running power
- A step by step guide on how to use running power on the treadmill based on your exact setup
Listen to the latest episode here:
Click here to subscribe to on Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe to on Google Play
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Click here to subscribe on Castbox
Click here to subscribe on Overcast
Click here to subscribe on Pocket Casts
Click here to subscribe via RSS on Libsyn
Find Coach Steve Palladino's full article here
Subscribe on one of the platforms above and let us know what you want to hear next!