Stryd Podcast: How to use Stryd Power to find your VO2 and how much does wind slow you down?
We're super excited to bring back the Stryd Power podcast for 2020!
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform by searching for "Stryd Power Podcast" or by clicking one of the links at the bottom of this post
For this episode we're going to look at:
- The close relationship between Stryd Power and VO2 in a research setting from Hans and Ron
- The difference between trained runners and untrained runners
- What metabolic efficiency is and how you can find yours
- The formula to find your VO2 Max from Stryd Power
- The formula for Air Power
- How much does the wind slow down a 18:00 5k runner?
- How fast would you run into a headwind vs with a tailwind?
- How does a crosswind impact your running performance?
Listen to the latest episode here:
Click here to subscribe to on Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe to on Google Play
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Click here to subscribe on Castbox
Click here to subscribe on Overcast
Click here to subscribe on Pocket Casts
Click here to subscribe via RSS on Libsyn
Subscribe on one of the platforms above and let us know what you want to hear next!