Today, we are thrilled to release our new Holiday Workout series for the month of November.
These 5k/10k-focused workouts are here to help you prepare for the holiday season filled with festivities and local fun runs. We have carefully crafted each workout to get you race-ready for events like the Pumpkin Pie 5ks, Turkey Trots, Jingle Dashes, and more!
Our workout lineup is tailored for quick, high-intensity sessions to keep you in peak form and prepared to conquer those fun runs throughout the holiday season.
Let’s take a look at the workouts released this month!
Closer Look at the November Holiday Workouts!
Transition into the holiday season and prep for your upcoming seasonal fun runs with these new workouts.
- Pumpkin Spice Surge: Ladder consisting of 30 seconds at 5k power, 1 minute at 5k power, 2 minutes at 10k power, 1 minute at 5k power, and 30 seconds at 5k power
- Pre-Turkey Trek: Three minute, three-step repeats starting with 2 minutes at 10k power, 1 minute at 5k power, and 1 minute recovery
- Polar Dip & Dash: Fartlek with 4 minutes at the lower end of your 5k power range and 1 minute repeats at the upper end of your 5k power range
- Hot Chocolate Hustle: Ladder consisting of 2 minutes at 5k power, 3 minutes at 5k power, 4 minutes at 10k power, 3 minutes at 5k power, and 2 minutes at 5k power
- Jingle Bell Dash: Sets of 2 minute progressive repeats with the first set at the lower end of your 5k power, moving to the upper end of your 5k power range for the second set, and ending with 30 second strides
Want more information on the Workout of the Week?
You can upgrade to the Stryd Membership today and start receiving new workouts every week.
Plus, you will gain instant access to 200+ power-based workouts available in the Stryd Workout Library. These workouts range from classic workouts by legendary coaches to treadmill specific workouts to long run workouts & everything in between.
You can add some excitement to your daily routine by upgrading to the Stryd Membership today!