Stability firmware update for Stryd | Firmware 2.1.16
Today, we have a firmware update for Stryd (with wind detection).
We encourage all Stryd owners to update to this new firmware for a more stable Stryd experience.
- Added support for user weights below 30 kg (66 lb)
- Offline Sync flow: stability improvements
- Polar/Suunto + Offline Sync flow: stability improvements
- Other: stability improvements
Should you offline sync before updating?
- If you regularly offline sync, perform an offline sync before updating.
- If you have a question about this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before offline syncing.
How to update
This firmware update only applies to the new Stryd (with wind detection). The previous generation Stryd foot pod does not need an update.
- The Stryd Team