When: Wednesday, April 22 @ 1PM MT (GMT-6) (Click here to determine the time in your time zone)
Where: Free & live on Youtube at the embed below.If you click the following link, you will be able to access the live chat as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR2NdDLKKAM
Who: Professional Triathletes Justin and Jeanni Metzler
- Justin & Jeanni Metzler are professional triathletes training out of Boulder CO.
- Justin Metzler is a 70.3 and Ironman professional triathlete. He was USA Triathlon’s rookie of the year in 2014 and has over 30+ top-5 finishes in his professional career including 3 wins.
- Jeanni Metzler is an 9x Ironman 70.3 Champion and competed as a professional in the Ironman World Championships.
Why: Triathlon training for a monumental Fall racing season with Justin & Jeanni Metzler
- How they are racing virtually and the benefits that virtual races have offered them
- How their normal triathlon training routines have changed and what they have learned from these changing training routines
- How their goals have changed for the remainder of the year
Would you like to sign up for alerts on our next webinar?
Please subscribe to our email list here: https://mailchi.mp/stryd/for-the-love-of-running-int